[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Cant take it no more

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Aight i got realy stressed out today and in the same time i was very confused... so confused that end of the day i didnt know what side am i standing on thats why id like to seriously discuss it with everyone. For all the time that i have ever been a dreadlord i aways wanted to help my guild in every possible way - PVE wise i helped a lot of ppl get higher in a fast and easier way i banged my head on the wall trying to pull everywhere and everything on a 512 mb ram memory card but most immportantly i dont think anyone has ever grinded as hard as i did the last couple of months and when u think u got a great goal or u completed a great mission it dosent seem like most ppl care or even notice. PVP wise id like to see someone tell me 1 TIME that i wasent grinding or beeng busy and DIDNT help them i aways stick up for you guys no matter what the odds are and what might happen but at some points i was beeng laughted at when i get pked or go rouge. Item wise - i aways helped out with whatever i could even that i NEVER bought cc with real money in my life i still wanted to give ppl world armor and good weapons and i fucking did. Player wise i aways been at sieges and faught as hard as i could i glitched and i bashed and did everything i could for what? to be made fun of. Friend, guildmate , informator, supporter i was all that and dont matter what happen i aways defend other dreads when they get in trouble ... as for the big ugly gimp zerk.. fuck him i was very upset today when the loyalty moron came in vent and started calling names and everybody just sit back and enjoyed the show (until mikk spoke up) but thats just it theres a very few ppl that actualy are close to me in every single way - Xxmikkxx Bluejulie Goonster S0rensen and i thank them for that as for the most of the others you take me as a passive as the guy who aways tanked everything and aways will cuz thats just me but the sad part is that months and months i have been told shit and even when ur saying ur joking FOR FUCK SAKE WHEN ARENT YOU JOKING 50% 60% 75% 99% ok but fucking all the time? i know david and sorensen and they know how to keep the ballance between fun and friends but expecualy Sparks and lockon day in and day out shit is all i hear i know u dont mean it but im sick of beeng a punch bag for everyone maybe like 85% of the time is ok but kate and krumi are the only ppl that can normaly speak with me. I gave everything for the guild and the people that are in it and now it just seems like it aint worth it cuz nobody takes u serious even after u get from 81 to 95 in 3 months while punching ass holes getting world armor and supporting "friends". Im not sure if i can get my transition key anyway so fuck it its almost like i reached most of my goals in game anyway. Please vote with honesty not cuz of anything else im a streight up guy and i pruved it so just tell me what you want so i know what to do

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant take it no more

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

I haven't been in the guild for a very long time so I don't really know you.. But I think you're a nice guy and you shouldn't let it get to you when someone makes fun of you, cause it's like you said: They don't really mean it.
Why is it that you might not be able to get your transition key?

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxmikkxx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:51 pm

just chil out dude an try not to shout so much i think we have alot of fun together dude
an we will sort that trans key out

Xxmikkxx
Leader
Leader

http://dreadlord.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Unreach, if I have at any point actually hurt your feelings, then I am honestly sorry for that. You and I bad mouth back and forth every day, it has become routine, and you get me started as much as I get you started so I assumed it was all in good fun. But if it actually is bothering you then again, I'm sorry for that. So I guess you dont get me started, and I wont get you going. I never dish out anything I cant take in return.

Last edited by Sprinklz on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Ohh unreach we have had our ups and downs but in the end we have continued to be friends....You are a great guy and have a big heart...i'm sorry you had such a bad day...

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 pm

hey what got into you? cant see that we all joking with u not on u ? cant see that? u know all that shitty thing gives all the funn and amusament , and i just teasing u not more.dont have anything personal with u.i like u u are a nice guy.i dont understand your post.anyway.... i LOVE U .,,,, u hairy ass. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 pm

i forgot to say .....i can say to u only :hi and bb , do u fell better that way? we will miss al the funn and shitty jokes..... without them will be a boring chat...ill vote np

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

GRRRRR he is not leaving......... sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm

i havent been in the guilde for long either but ur a really nice guy and a cool friend xD
avent been in vent much for the past couple of days so i dont know what has gone on?!?!
you always seem to be having alot of fun and having a few laughs with eveyone??
i say chill out and be the same cus dreads wouldnt be the same without ya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:16 pm

thanks to all of the replys and no its not as much as my feelings were hurt its just that... this is kinda the same way i lost steph(daemon) cuz at first we were big friends then our crap talk got us nowere and i just like sparks lockon and the others too much to let the same thing happen with them i love u guys and i just wanted to know whats coming back Very Happy . not that it matters... the transition key is FUCKED my unreacheble account was the first i ever made a LONG AGO my username is pretty messed up and i dont know where exactualy i put capital letters and where small so i keep making combinations every 10 mints i tryed retrieaving password but it asks me stuff like "what was ur first car" FFS! man i was stupid when making this account and now im paying for it... i will keep on trying with the combinations and see what happens and if that dont work i will send in a ticket to codemasters

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 pm

But isn't the login information the same information you use to log in on you character?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 am

FUCK YEA after about 200 tries i finaly got the username AND password with the right capital letters and im in baby so thats at least 1 problem solved

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 am

Good to hear sweetie......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 am

Dude.. i might pik u.. but i never meaned any bad.. ur cool OldSchool pal.. ^.^ and the thing u make for guild is great !!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 am

I DONT GET IT ! :O

Back to top Go down

Post  Battousai on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 pm

stop wining gay boy and GET ON WITH IT!!!

Battousai
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm

dont know exaktly what to say but i know how it feals to reach a point were u dont get drops and u dont realy get better when u lvl but hang in there. and for the trans key have u been on the e-mail u use for your acc resently ?? if not try it and wait a day then it might show up, if not we look at it then maybe we can make out a tiket to try and retrive it :-) but hope to talk with u in vent tomorow or monday :-)

Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kruimeltje on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 am

I noticed that you felt abit less good yesterday then usual. But i don't think they mean it. I like you as a friend and you just can't quit or i stalk u forever Twisted Evil
Kruimeltje
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 am

Unreach you are NOT going anywhere... you are gonna stay in this game and finish what you started and that is get to 99 be an ass and my bodyguard Wink love u mate

transition key will get fixed some way or the other
who else am i gonna go fuck everyone at siege with
who else is gonna wisper me sweet msgs ingame :p

dont even consider quitting

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 am

i think we should close this subject ..... dont u think so george?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum